About Widya Erti Indonesia
Widya Erti Indonesia is focusing on the education, agriculture, and community development sector by providing learning opportunities and empowering rural marginal communities to responsibly and sustainably care for environment. WEI project areas are in Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, and other part of Indonesia, with the head office located in Jakarta. We are currently looking to fill the following position:
Coconut Agronomist – based in Pangandaran, Sukabumi, and Lampung
The Coconut Agronomist will be based in Pangandaran, Sukabumi (West Java), or Lampung, with possibility to visit the other project location or head office in Jakarta.
2 years, January 2021 to December 2022.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reports directly to the Program Manager, s/he works closely with other WEI field staffs and stakeholders to ensure the outputs and outcomes of the project are delivered, including to provide technical solutions for good coconut agricultural practices with Farmer Field School (FFS) approach.
Specific responsibilities of the Coconut Agronomist include but are not limited to:
1. Manage the implementation of the project as planned
2. Provide technical solutions related to GAP for coconut farmers and responsible for implementation of Coconut Farmer Field School with specific curriculum.
3. Manage coordination with relevant stakeholders including local government, financial institutions, and local communities.
4. Manage the field team and lead to high quality performance.
5. Provide detailed, accurate, and timely progress reports to supervisor
1. Min. Bachelor degree in agriculture or related discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
2. Experience and demonstrated ability to implement GAP with Farmer Field School approach and familiarity with training system management.
3. Experience with coconut sugar cultivation, including growth cycle, pest management, and fertilizer.
4. Experience and capable to work together with local community, local government, and various local stakeholders.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
6. Able to work independently with limited direct supervision in remote rural settings.
7. Able and have permit to drive motorcycle.
Please send cover letter and CV describing your qualities and experiences to email@example.com with "Coconut Agronomist" in the subject line, at the latest on November 5th 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Posted by: Rieni Handayani <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
Untuk memperluas jangkauan iklan lowongan kerja anda, bergabunglah dalam milis Job-Vacancy@yahoogroups.com